A world that understands Acoustic Neuromas.
To provide accurate up-to-date information and ongoing support to individuals with an acoustic neuroma and their families to help improve their quality of life.
Guiding principles describe the broad philosophy that guides ANAC throughout its life in all circumstances, irrespective of changes in goals, strategies, etc.
- To provide support through its peer-led program to individuals who are impacted by an acoustic neuroma
- To furnish information and strategies for coping with hearing loss, headache, balance, vertigo, eye and facial issues experienced by those with an acoustic neuroma
- To help individuals diagnosed with an acoustic neuromas, to feel comfortable making decisions about treatment and informed decisions about their health
- To collaborate with leading researchers and diagnostic and surgical experts in acoustic neuromas to ensure members receive optimum care
- To provide relevant information about symptoms of an acoustic neuroma to promote early diagnosis and successful treatment.
As a Member, you are entitled to the following benefits:
- receive a tax receipt for your membership fee and any/all donations of $10 or more
- receive our quarterly ANAC newsletter ‘The Connection’ with the latest medical information on acoustic neuroma
- access the member discussion forum on www.anac.ca
- obtain a Multidisciplinary Review Team which is comprised of a select group of medical professionals - leading experts on the treatment and research of acoustic neuroma
- access the member section of our website, which includes patient information booklets, newsletter library, and contact information for support groups and support group leaders
- receive voting privileges as to the decisions made by the Association and members of the board of directors
Becoming a member of ANAC is also a way of giving back and supporting us in our work as a charity, helping others affected by an Acoustic Neuroma.
Your membership and donation also support the following vital patient-focused programs including:
- ANAC support groups across Canada
- ANAC Peer Support Program
- research on acoustic neuroma
- education events such as Symposium
- our ANAC Member Discussion Forum
Personal information gathered here is used only to mail a quarterly newsletter, inform members about support group meetings and send other official ANAC mailings. Names are not used for any commercial purposes and the data is not sold.
This site uses Stripe for secure credit card transactions.